Online Registration Instructions
- BE HEALTHY, please self-assess yourself for COVID symptoms before arriving. If sick, STAY HOME
- Be dressed to workout. Locker Rooms are CLOSED for the time being. The Wellness Center bathrooms and Lobby restrooms are available.
- Social distancing, minimum of six feet, is required. Equipment has been spaced out.
- Members ONLY are allowed in the building at this time. (No Nationwide Members or Guests)
- All members must sign two waivers prior to using the facility.
- Members only 14 years and older without a parent are allowed in our wellness areas.
- Members only that are age 13 must complete a wellness orientation and will only be allowed in the Upstairs Wellness area.
- Masks MUST worn within the Y while you are not exercising. This is in accordance with the Illinois Phase 4 mitigations.
- Members must take their own spray bottle and microfiber towel upon arrival
- Members should disinfect equipment before and after each use.
- Water fountains are not available, however touchless water bottle fill stations are available upstairs and downstairs in each wellness center. Please bring your own water bottle.
Upon Arrival Steps
- BE HEALTHY, NO FEVER other COVID-19 symptoms
- YOU MUST wear a mask upon entry and throughout your time here at the YMCA.
- Scan your QR code with the scanner located to the right of the main entrance
- Every member must take a sanitizing bottle and microfiber towel upon entry
- Please allow six feet for social distancing upon entry and throughout the facility.
- Please leave your used bottle and towel in designated areas of the lobby and upstairs wellness center before leaving.
Thank you for your patience and continued support!
Become A Member Today!