After Hours Club
- Open to students in grades K – 6th
- Club is open Monday – Thursday from dismissal until 5:30 PM
Keep your kids active and busy after school! In the After Hours Club, children will participate in a balanced program of structured activities and open play that help them learn, grow, and thrive! Your child will receive opportunities for academic enhancement, social development, and physical fitness – all while strengthening friendships and learning through play. Our club will focus on 3 main pillars:
(1) Academic Support – Homework helpers, organization help, study buddies, and technology assistance provided by educated staff & volunteers.
(2) Cognitive Play – Take a short break from your studies to recharge! We offer opportunities to color, read, play board games, journal, and more.
(3) Physical Activity – Students can burn off energy by enjoying open gym time, climbing our rock wall, or playing Action Arcade games.
Registration will NOT be finalized until paperwork is completed and submitted to front desk. Please stop in and see us to fill out paperwork or email our Program Director at [email protected]
Pay in FULL